The Edison Room
Ideal for Up to Four People
Named after Thomas Edison, a former Butchertown resident, the Edison Room has two walls covered in whiteboard paint, Wi-Fi, and multiple available seating arrangements.
This room works well for:
- Breakout space for groups using WorkShop's larger rooms
- A neutral site for job interviews
- One-on-one meetings
- Leading or experiencing webinars
- Workspace for people people without permanent offices
- People who want to get away from their offices to get work done
Click here for a downloadable flyer about our unique meeting space.